Topic: Beware the Remote!

Beware the Remote!

Watch Now: YouTube
Released: July 12, 2020
Content Advisory: moderate violence, no language, no sexual content

Made for Brick-à-Brack's 8x8x8 competition ("9th edition").
It won 5th place out of 44 entries.

Directory Link

Hi there!

Re: Beware the Remote!

That's a great film. Music, sfx, camera moves, all are amazing. Are all those camera moves in camera, or in post?

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

2x4 studios wrote:

That's a great film. Music, sfx, camera moves, all are amazing. Are all those camera moves in camera, or in post?

I'm glad you liked the film! Yes, all the camera moves where done in camera... which was quite a pain because I was shooting on an iPad, but it still worked.
Also sorry for the late reply!

Hi there!

BrickGuffinWolffe wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

I'm glad you liked the film! Yes, all the camera moves where done in camera... which was quite a pain because I was shooting on an iPad, but it still worked.

The moves are awesome. And it's OK. mini/smile

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

2x4 studios wrote:
BrickGuffinWolffe wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

The moves are awesome. And it's OK. mini/smile

FYI, I just remembered that, for a lot of those "camera moves", I moved the set instead of the camera. It's a lot easier to do that sometimes, especially when the set is small.

Hi there!